OPEN 24 HOURS – T-SHIRT DESIGN CONTESTJan 23, 2019
Some of life’s most wonderful things are Open 24 Hours. Fast food, drive thru’s, car washes, White Castle, internet forums, and most importantly: the ability to wrench and drive. You’re a car nut who eats, sleeps, and dreams racing (ok… maybe just the last one), and for you, it’s a 24/7 job. To celebrate the upcoming Rolex 24 at Daytona , we’ve partnered with RACER Magazine – the definitive source for all things motorsport-related, and Blipshift – the source for motorsport tee designs – on a unique, creative promotion. We want to see your best designs that center around the day in the life of a racing enthusiast in the Open 24 Hours Tee Shirt Design Contest.
There are tons of minutes in the day and just as many possibilities for the Open 24 Hours Tee Shirt Design Contest. It could be about those early morning test sessions when the temperature is still low, those late night “is that bolt tightened to spec?” thoughts, prepping a car for race duty, it could be something that happens away from the track or whatever is all in a day’s work for you! For the design that best screams Open 24 Hours there’s the grand prize a One Day Skip Barber Racing School. Runner ups will receive a $50 Bliphift gift card
Submit your entry here at the Open 24 Hours contest page, on Twitter, or Instagram with the hashtag #OpenFor24. The entry deadline is Sunday, February 3rd at 10:00 PM ET. Check out the Official Rules for all the deets. Good luck!
Some fine print:
- You can vote for your favorite designs! However, votes do not count, and contest winners are determined by a judging panel comprised of some smart folks from RACER Magazine and Skip Barber, as well as a couple of “art” majors from Blipshift.
- All entries are subject to review to ensure that they meet the contest rules and requirements. Any entries not in accordance with these regulations will not be chosen.
- Two runners-up will receive $50 Blipshift gift cards.
- Prizes are non-transferable.
- *1 Day School valued at $1,995. This dollar amount can be credited toward part of a longer program at the winner’s discretion
- Contest open only to US residents and those 18 years of age or older.
- Refer to the Official Rules for all contest guidelines and regulations.