Track Tuesday: VIRginia International RacewayNov 16, 2021
Starting in 2022, VIRginia International Raceway (widely known as VIR) joins the historic line-up of racing facilities offering our Mustang GT and Formula 4 racing schools. VIR is a multi-purpose road course offering professional and amateur auto and motorcycle racing, as well as a wide range of track events. Each year, VIR draws tens of thousands of spectators for some of the best road racing in the country. The uphill esses and sharp elevation changes not only make it a fan and driver favorite but have also established it as a prominent testing facility for the automotive industry.
Be one of the first Skip Barber students to experience the roller coaster that is VIR by signing up for one of our many programs in early 2022!
Upcoming VIR Dates:
- 1-Day Mustang – VIR – February 21, 2022 – Book Now!
- 3-Day Mustang – VIR – February 21-23, 2022 – Book Now!
- 2-Day Advanced Mustang – VIR – February 24-25, 2022 – Book Now!
- 1-Day Mustang – VIR – March 7, 2022 – Book Now!
- 3-Day Mustang – VIR – March 7-9, 2022 – Book Now!
- 1-Day Formula – VIR – April 12, 2022 – Book Now!
- 3-Day Formula – VIR – April 12-14, 2022 – Book Now!